It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone so fast. The winter season is almost here and with that comes the holidays. The hectic end of the year bustle can feel a little overwhelming at times with all the people rushing out to find the perfect gift for their loved ones. But have you ever spent a day shopping, thinking you finished your shopping list and realized you missed out on getting a gift for your best friend?
Finding a gift for your best friend shouldn’t feel like a chore. Your best friend plays such an important role in your life and you want to give them a gift that has a personal touch to it. Here is some inspiration to help you pick out the perfect gift for your bestie.
- For The Wine Lover: After a long day at work for some people, nothing beats coming home and curling up on the couch with a glass of your favorite wine. Try finding a vintage bottle of your bestie’s favorite in the year they were born and pair it up with their favorite treat. It gives this gift a small personal touch to make it feel special.
- For The Fashionista: If your best friend is fashion obsessed, try getting matching custom shirts in their favorite color with one of your inside jokes or favorite sayings printed on it. And hey, maybe you’ll see your design on the runway during Paris Fashion week!
- For The Long Distance Bestie: Staying connected with your long distance best friend can be difficult. For this personalization is the key. Trying getting them a candle, a mug, stickers or custom stationary that has a “you’re my friend but distance won’t break us” type of quote printed on it.
- For The Hard Working Best Friend: If your best pal is a workaholic trying making them a self-care package. Fill it with things like bath bombs, face masks, candles and a hand and body lotion. (Find out why gifting your bestie with a shielding lotion for their dry skin is the best option here !!)
- For The Beauty Lover: Is your best friend one of those people who follow all kinds of beauty influencers and makeup artists on social media? If they are, try getting them a beauty subscription box. This not only helps them level up their beauty game but every month when their box shows up it’ll give them a reminder of how much you care.
Hopefully some of these ideas will bring inspiration to get your best friend the perfect gift for the upcoming holidays. Also just remember no matter what you give your bestie, if your gift comes from the heart they’re sure to enjoy it.