About the product
- Shielding Lotion that bonds with outermost layer of skin cells to turn it into what works like an invisible pair of gloves.
- “invisible gloves” prevent dry skin by helping to keep moisture-robbing irritants out while better retaining your skin’s own natural moisture.
- One application of Gloves In A Bottle lasts four hours or more and comes off naturally as you exfoliate the outer most layers of skin cells.
- Gloves In A Bottle restores the protective qualities to the outer layer of skin that modern living strips away-so that your skin stays properly moisturized and healthy.
- Gloves In A Bottle delivers moisture the natural way nature intended.
Dry & Cracked Skin
Eczema & Psoriasis
Dry Feet Dabetic Friendly
Sanitizers & Surgical Scrubs
Home & Workplace Irritants
Instead of attempting to replace natural moisture with artificial moisture, Gloves In A Bottle® bonds with body, hands, face or feet skin cells to create “an invisible pair of gloves” that keeps the “bad stuff” out (elements and irritants that strip out natural moisture) and the “good stuff” in (the skin’s own natural moisture and oils). Regular use of conventional moisturizers, lotions and creams sends the wrong message to the skin (that there is enough moisture present), causing it to produce even less natural moisture – only thing that is ever going to truly resolve a dry skin condition. Conventional moisturizers, lotions and creams coat the skin, often with petroleum or wax-based substances that tend to clog pores and inhibit the skin’s ability to breathe and perspire, Gloves In A Bottle® functions so well that the skin breathes and perspires naturally. Because it becomes part of the outer layer of skin itself, it does not wash off, but comes off naturally as your skin cells exfoliate. Look for our Authenticity Label on our Amazon.com products. Contact us [email protected].
- Product Dimensions
- 6.8 x 2 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight
- 8 ounches
We are so certain that you will absolutely love the way Gloves IN A Bottle feels, goes on, and how it hydrates your skin that we 100% guarantee it. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied simply return the bottle to Gloves In A Bottle, Inc, 3720 Park Place Montrose CA 91020 within 60 days of purchase and we will promptly refund the purchase price (allow 3-5 business days for refund to process). If you do tell us why you are returning it, we will be very interested. Our goal is that you receive more than what you expected. This is not just a sales statement – it is our “Policy One”.You can always reach one of our friendly customer service staff at (800) 600-1881, toll-free from US and Canada.If you live outside the US or Canada, pleasecall (818) 248-9980 orsend a fax to (818) 248-8991.
You can also write to us at [email protected]. You must include proof of purchase if not bought directly from www.glovesinabottle.com. Your proof of purchase will be used to verify the price you paid as the price varies from store to store.