Eczema is a very common skin condition that can cause the skin to become itchy, inflamed or have a rash-like appearance. It’s more common in children but can surely occur at any age.
Here are some of the symptoms of eczema:
- Dry, sensitive skin
- Inflamed, discolored skin
- Itchy skin
- Rough, scaly patches of skin
- Crusting or oozing
There are plenty of natural, at home remedies that can help with your eczema. Home remedies and natural treatments can help tremendously to soothe the itchy, dry skin that comes with eczema.
Try some of these easy solutions:
- Apple cider vinegar – Vinegar is highly acidic. When you have eczema your skin becomes less acidic. Applying diluted apple cider vinegar can help balance your skin’s
- Aloe Vera gel – The Aloe plant is one of the most popular at home remedies for any skin condition. It is used to soothe the symptoms of eczema. Aloe vera is:
- Immune system boosting
- Dietary changes – There are certain foods that can cause your eczema to flare up such as dairy, eggs, soy and wheat. You can try to eat more foods that can reduce inflammation in the body like fish, colorful fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, turmeric, cinnamon, beans and lentils.
- Tea tree oil – It is meant to relieve skin dryness and itchiness. Dilute the essential oil and mix it with olive oil and apply to the affected area.
- Epsom salt – Did you know Epsom salt isn’t even a salt? It is a sulfate-magnesium compound that comes from mineral water. Throw it in your warm bath and soak in it. Make sure to immediately moisturize after the bath.
If none of those work for you then you might want to try an over-the-counter medicine or you can try Gloves In A Bottle Shielding Lotion. Gloves In A Bottle has been proven to help thousands of our customers with eczema, like Dakota from Baton Rouge, LA who wrote to us about his recovery after his battle with eczema: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=AbcW-itATDg&feature=emb_logo