About the product
- Prevents oil and, moisture loss associated with frequent hygiene control with sanitizers or hand washing
- Stays on through multiple hand washed and repetitive hand sanitizer use; with no need to reapply
- Does not inhibit the effects of sanitizers, and improves hygiene control
- Helps create a happier, more productive staff, that is mostly skin problem free
- Relief from dry & cracked skin; eczema & psoriasis
Dry & Cracked Skin
Eczema & Psoriasis
Dry Feet Dabetic Friendly
Sanitizers & Surgical Scrubs
Home & Workplace Irritants
Gloves In A Bottle® protects from drying effects and irritation caused by soaps, sanitizers, cosmetics, fragrances, cleaning products, household and workplace chemicals, repetitive, work, exposure to ‘the outdoors’, in fact – ANY environmental elements that result in dryness or irritation.
- Product Dimensions
- 5 x 7 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight
- 4 pounds
We are so certain that you will absolutely love the way Gloves IN A Bottle feels, goes on, and how it hydrates your skin that we 100% guarantee it. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied simply return the bottle to Gloves In A Bottle, Inc, 3720 Park Place Montrose CA 91020 within 60 days of purchase and we will promptly refund the purchase price (allow 3-5 business days for refund to process). If you do tell us why you are returning it, we will be very interested. Our goal is that you receive more than what you expected. This is not just a sales statement – it is our “Policy One”.You can always reach one of our friendly customer service staff at (800) 600-1881, toll-free from US and Canada.If you live outside the US or Canada, pleasecall (818) 248-9980 orsend a fax to (818) 248-8991.
You can also write to us at [email protected]. You must include proof of purchase if not bought directly from www.glovesinabottle.com. Your proof of purchase will be used to verify the price you paid as the price varies from store to store.