We also make every effort to keep your information secure:
- We do not ask you for personal information for any reason except to send you your product.
- If you contact us about buying our products, your name may be added to an email mailing list of our prospects. If you contact us about something else, it will not be added to our list. We will occasionally send out e-mailings to our customers or prospects. You can ask off the list at any time and your wishes will be respected.
- If you order from us, we will not use your address or email address other than to send you your order, and will never sell them or give them to others for marketing or other purposes.
- If you order from us, we use a secure server to take your order, including your credit card or check information. Order information is processed automatically and securely through Plug-n-Pay. Look for the tiny lock at the bottom of your screen. The page will start with “https”, the sign of a secure server.
- Your credit card information is never sent anywhere by email, encrypted or otherwise.
- The only reason we ask you for personal information is to process your order and make sure it goes to you, so as to prevent someone else fraudulently using your credit card.
- We ask for a bare minimum of information, and we use it only to process your order. We do not sell your information or give it to anyone else, ever.
- We do not keep any database of credit card numbers or any other personal information about our customers online. This makes it impossible for a hacker to get a list of all our customers or their credit card numbers online — the information isn’t there to get.
- If you ever have cause to believe that we have violated your confidence in any way, please contact us and we will handle it to your satisfaction.
- If you want to be removed from the mailing list please email [email protected] You can also use the form on our ‘Contact us’ page.