Why it works
Instead of attempting to replace natural oils and moisture with artificial ones, as conventional moisturizers, lotions and skin creams do, Gloves In A Bottle bonds with the dead skin cells of the outermost layer of skin to create an ‘invisible shield’ that works like an invisible pair of gloves. This ‘invisible shield’ helps to retain natural oil and moisture, allowing your skin to heal itself. Gloves In A Bottle helps to prevent the loss of the natural oil and moisture which protect the deeper layers of skin, leaving the skin soft and supple.
Gloves In A Bottle keeps the outer layer of skin functioning so well that it can breathe and perspire naturally. Because Gloves In A Bottle becomes part of the outer layer of skin itself, it doesn’t wash off like conventional lotions or moisturizers. It comes off naturally with exfoliating skin cells. For continued protection, just reapply every 4 to 12 hours.
Works great for mothers, teachers, nurses, gardeners, painters, construction workers or for any profession where skin moisture and protection are important.
Some of the major benefits of Gloves In A Bottle ® include:
- Can be used on all skin types
- Binds to the outer layer of skin, creating an invisible shield
- Helps the skin to lock in moisture
- Helps the skin to keep out toxins
- Doesn’t wash off, lasts for 4 hrs
- Dirt, grime, paint, wood stain, oils and grease wash right off
- Not greasy, no residue, no fingermarks
- Effective on eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis & skin allergies
- Recommended and used by more than 9500 medical offices for dry skin problems