Any

Any

Any


A skin allergy manifests itself when something touches the skin, and the immune system thinks it's under attack, and then overreacts by sending out antibodies to help fight off the invader, called an allergen. The result is a red, itchy rash where the substance was on the skin.

It takes at least 10 days to become sensitive to something after your first contact with it. You might even be able to touch something for years before you have an allergic reaction to it.

But once you've developed an allergy, you could have a reaction within a few minutes of coming into contact with it. Or it may take a day or two.

How Gloves In A Bottle can help alleviate skin allergy problems

Typically there is no cure for an allergy. You either take measures to prevent contact with the allergen, or you treat the allergic reaction. Fortunately, Gloves In A Bottle takes the latter approach by helping shield your skin from contact with allergens. For instance, individuals who suffer from outbreaks associated with poison ivy contact can use Gloves In A Bottle to help shield their skin from the toxins in the plant that could cause the outbreaks.